joshh

i just singed up on this site and love it so far everyone on here seems to be great people anyway i was just saying high :D

ak_reefer

Welcome Aboard,
This is a great BB there is a lot of info to gain and give here. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)

kelly

Welcome Josh H.
Just remember this BB can be addictive. When I am home I spend a fair amount of time here. Looking forward to your insite. If you need help, just ask, there are many good people willing to help. The best thing is that there are also alot of knowledgable people here.

kodiak

I am also fairly new to this site and have learned tons of ideas and lessons. Welcome to the fam.

tomw

Originally posted by joshh:
<strong>i just singed up on this site and love it so far everyone on here seems to be great people anyway i was just saying high :D </strong><hr></blockquote>

tomw

welcome I too am a new member and new in the line of salt water....i am trying to keep fish healthy and NOT to swim upside down.

von_rahvin

welcome to the board!!!
my chick is constaly mad at me cause i send to much time on this BBS. the people are great and i am constanly learnign new stuff.

saltylake

Welcome to the board and we really appreciate people who are interested in this hobby and I wish you the best!!!!

M

mr.bubble

WELCOME JOSHH! Hope you like this site. i sure do! everyone is sooooo nice and gives great advice! Hey that riems! I'm a poet and i dont even not it! HA HA. That was really funny. But anyway, the site is great. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!! :D :D :D ;) :) :p :) :D