new nano pics! TAKE A LOOK

bigpete

Originally Posted by gregzbobo
that is VERY beautiful. What do you use to dose calcium, or do you dose at all? The coralline growth on the back wall is just awesome, I have some coralline growth after about 2 months running, but not nearly as extensive as yours.
i assume that question was directed towards me im kinda confused haha. anyway, i personally use only nano A+B. thats pretty much it. i do weekly 10% water changes and keep my sponges pretty clean. aside from the LR rubble, thats pretty much the only filtration. by the way, reefer, i love your set up. looks awesome. how long have you had the firefish with the clown? any problems with ammonia? ive been thinkin about maybe adding one in my nano.

R

reeffer

Originally Posted by bigpete
i assume that question was directed towards me im kinda confused haha. anyway, i personally use only nano A+B. thats pretty much it. i do weekly 10% water changes and keep my sponges pretty clean. aside from the LR rubble, thats pretty much the only filtration. by the way, reefer, i love your set up. looks awesome. how long have you had the firefish with the clown? any problems with ammonia? ive been thinkin about maybe adding one in my nano.
i had him for a year with my clown and then one day i came home from work and my four hermit crabs were eating him???
no water problems, i took him to LFS and they couldnt find any worms, or infections...so i think my pistol shrimp may have wacked him because he would aways hide in his burrows and the shrimp would snap at him and chase him out :notsure:
but him and my clown were grreat together...they would spend most the day swimming swimming side by side...

R

reeffer

i have a have a helfrichs firefish on hold at my LFS...hes in there QT...he is absolutely gorgous!

bigpete

i kept a lemon gody for a while but he never took to eating. he must have been eating something cuz he lived for about 2 1/2 months. i think i might just stick with my clown for now. i dig firefish though.

nanotwelve

Some of the healthiest looking specimens I've seen, even in some books and catalogs I've looked at. Thanks for the pictures and all the info you've shared. I've only been doing this for about three months so I'm taking in everything,... alot more questions than experience............
thanks