new nano pics

fisherson

Hello just got some new stuff for my 10 gallon wanted to share i'm very happy with the way the tank is going so far

fisherson

I got them from that store i told you about i'll be getting the green ones soon....20 bucks...around here that's a great price

mimzy

kyuuuuuuute :joy:
How old is your tank? Do you have any fish in it yet? what lights are you running?

fisherson

the tank is about 3 weeks old maybe a little more. i used water and rock from my 1 year old main display. I got the sandthat was alive and i never went through a cycle..i had a watchman gobie in there after 7 days.
My list
4 snails
4 hermits
1 yellow watchman gobie
1 linkia star
1 torch coral
1 mushroom rock
1 brown with green center sea mat
1 orange rim Zoa cluster
My lights are 96 watts PC

fisherson

ohh he would be moved once he's to big i have a 55 gallon as well i just wanted a tiny starfish for my 10... while he's small anyway

fisherson

yea he probobly won't stay in this tank long. he's living in my mushrooms right now but i think he'll just go to my 55.

devilboy

i dont mean to cause any problems, but is that a torch coral you have in your nano pics? IMO it doesnt look like it is doing so hot....

team2jndd

torches are very difficult to keep and by the looks of it i would have to say that you dont have enough light on your tank to even attempt keeping one. I deffinately wouldnt keep a torch without halides, even those with halides have had difficulty keeping them.

rswrestler

Give your torch a chance...the light should be fine. Make sure you add the right supplements etc. I'm starting to get overgrown with it and have it under less light than you do. Just keep an eye on it.

fisherson

If i could i'd frag it an only keep one crown because it's mich to big...actually i'd like to trade the whole thing i just don't know where to do that around here in mass..it's going to end up stinging my other corals... also this one is pretty healthy compared to every other torch i've seen under halides

team2jndd

lol than you have not seen very well kept tanks because that (no offense) is not a healthy looking torch.

fisherson

Well i'd have to say it's a healthy torch and there's actually so much light in the tank i have to change the light level on my camera making the tank look darker in order to get good pictures. If not the pictures are blinded.