New Nano Tank!

joncat24

Originally Posted by Poop_heaD
I transfered my 10 gallon tank to it so no problems with a cycle. It is the the seachem Grey Coast sand. It isn't black but it is a dark grey color so it looks pretty nice to me.
yeah, that is the same sand I have in mine. I like it really well so far.

poop_head

Ya I really like the color of the sand. It just looks better to me than a tan or white color. I saw another member that had this same sand and he had a good looking tank so I went for it.

poop_head

I got some new zoas. Pink ones and some green centered with yellow then brown skirts. I'll have to put the pics up when I get home. I also got my oceanic nanocube skimmer and installed it. This will help the tank stay clean. I also got a soap dish holder thing to put my cheato on cause everything was attacking it so I place it higher so it would be left alone.

slipknot23

thats a nice looking tank man i just started a 20h and added my sump the other day its doing pretty good but i really like what youve done as far as the rock work and all that. ive really been egging to get an aqua pod its just that its not in the budget right now but keep updating on pics id really like to see it progress.

poop_head

Hey thanks. Ya I got some pics I need to put up. I got a watchman goby about a week ago that I can't find anymore. I've tried looking in all the cracks and everything but nothing. I'm afraid he might be dead but there is no way I'm moving any rock around to find him.

poop_head

I just read the info on here about the yellow watchman goby and it says they are jumpers, but I have the lid part that fits firmly to the top. Maybe there was some way he go to the back chambers? I'll have to check them tonight.

poop_head

Here are a couple pics. They aren't they best but hey here ya go. Still no luck on the watchman. I wonder were he is. I hope he isn't dead.