New Nano

genius172

very very smart NaNo...by any chance has anyone ever had a problem with their nano leaking from under the black rim? i know they say not to fill it all the way up, but mine is filled right to the black trim. i have a oceanic biocube.

genius172

i'm not sure how the water is leaking...the guy at my lfs said that i was over filling it but i'm sure that's not what it is.

nissan577

is the water level in the chambers really high? is the middle chamber all the way to the top or halfway?

coastie5685

i dont think you can get the water level " too high"... my water line is way above the max on my 14 g.... if its leaking its prob just your sealant... go grab some at home deopt and put a coat around the trims.

nissan577

Originally Posted by Coastie5685
http:///forum/post/2938328
i dont think you can get the water level " too high"... my water line is way above the max on my 14 g.... if its leaking its prob just your sealant... go grab some at home deopt and put a coat around the trims.
that works.
genius172 were is it the leaking?

genius172

ok...on the outside of the oceanic bio cube is a black trim and leaks from underneath the black trim on the front of the tank. at first i was thinking that i might need silcon to seal it...but i don't know

genius172

thanks coastie...see i was thinking that it couldn't get "too high" but the guys at the fs was acting like they couldn't understand even when i showed them on their nanos

nissan577

then the water is to high. i really dont know what to tell you. my water is like half an inch away from the black trim or the end of the glass. is your touching it?