New People Eaters!!

rabid frog

Come on by Bronco.

Thanks guys and gals!!!
I love the zoo's. Im also going to start collecting rics. I have a 10 gal that I am building that is going to be zoo's and rics only. Should be sweet!!

bronco300

hmmm. road trip to frog's place, anyone in?
sounds like a great idea to me, gotta love those zoos and rics

costa13

Originally Posted by Bronco300
hmmm. road trip to frog's place, anyone in?
sounds like a great idea to me, gotta love those zoos and rics
I am in! LOL

smith6ar

What asre those things called? I have a few very tiny ones (without the green center or middle dome) in my tank that came on a piece of LR from my LFS
I don't know what they are (I just call them polyps for lack of a better name) but they are about 1 inch tall, adn the top has a circle of small protrusions around it, much like the protrusions in the picture.
Also, the ones in my tank are almost the exact same color

rabid frog

Umm I think they are called red people eaters. But im not sure. Im not really an authority on the names. I just like them so we buy em.

bronco300

they would most likely be titled so...as far as i know those palys that have the green slit mouths with the solid color are people eaters--what ive been told

rabid frog

Thanks Bronco.
You should email me some pics of your zoos that you are willing to swap. I can do the same if you like. I think they ship fairly easily.

rabid frog

Sorry Bronco, emailing you now. Got busy building a 10 gallon acrillyc nano. Its going to be for all my more rare zoo's and rics (once I start collecting rics).
AGB1, larryndana- thanks. I try to do my best taking pictures, but Im still lacking in the departmen. Glad you enjoyed them.

rabid frog

they are coming monday or tues, along with my lunar eclipse paly's....
I know, im impatient to get them also!! Apparantely the people I ordered them from get more business than they can ship out at any given time. I dont think I will order from them anymore.