New Photo of my 75

jlm

Nice tank. I see you have one of those asparagus colts. I think that is what they are called. Does yours break off little arms and reproduce? My mother-in-law got one about a month ago and it started dropping it's heavy branches and they would break off and start a new one. I took one and put it in my frag tank so it could get bigger. I was wanting to know alittle more about them. Any info would be great. Thanks. Jenny

phillyfish

Hi, the tank is eight years old, had a 55 last year i went to a 75, so everything from the 55 went into the 75, my fish are small hippo tang, royle gramma, tiger watchman golby, perc clown, mandarin, and i think the coral is called a kenya tree, and yes it drops branches all the time. My Lagoon :jumping:

jlm

Thanks I'll do a search to find out more about them. It's nice to know what things are called and what they need.

wayway

What kind of lighting do you have. and is there anything alive still that you got when you first started the tank.

phillyfish

Originally posted by wayway
What kind of lighting do you have. and is there anything alive still that you got when you first started the tank.

[hr]
i have six 65 watt pc's, no most of the fish i had in my 55 out grown the tank and found a new home. my royal gramma is five years old and the perc is three the tiger watchman is four. :happyfish

moray345

I agree with mr.tuna on the lights but dont get rid of the hippo why would you get rid of the hippo
Moray345

austinreef

Nice Philly:) I have the same setup and about to put my 4x65 PC lighting on this weekend and then ready to start adding corals.

chandler04

That has to be the UGLIEST tank I have ever seen. Terrible, you hae WASTED all of your money on thta PILE. Sorry, no hard feelings.
Comments like this are not called for!
Flames on this site will not be tolerated. If you have nothing constructive or positive to add then simply move on!