new pics 6 pack, including the first additions to my tank

skirrby

been a lil since i posted.. but the tanks finally getting some life, and the algea(diatoms) are almost gone.. clean up crew went to town on it. but its been cycled for a few weeks and everything is good so i went ahead and added my first coral and fish.. well heres the pics. the coral is a a. formasa that was under the rack in the sps tank at the lfs, i told her it was under there, and helped her get it out.. its browned out some.. but hopefully should color back up quickley. the other pics are of my sea cuke, hermits, and my fish

S

scoobs

Wow that must be a really nice camera.. But i think that SPS has seen better days. All and all nice pics!

S

scoobs

on second glance.. its got poylps out.. looks really white.. camera doing that to it?

skirrby

yeah its auctually a little darker than what it seems in the pic.. i know its seen better days.. it had fallen under the eggcrate that holds all the sps frags at my lfs.. dont know how long it was down there,, wasnt getting alot of light.. but it did start growing all funny looking, it landed upside down on the sand, and started growing back up.. ill have to take a full pic of it for you all,, and the camera is pretty nice.. but nothing special.. only a 300 dollar camera belive it or not