New pics of my 12g Nanocube

nanokid

i love ur tank. U have done a very good job with it. well i no u have 2 clowns in there and to me on the far right hand that looks like a 6 line wrasse or w.e its called i think its called that but is it. im just wondering cause it looks like one

italgal02

I love your tank,,, Thats my goal, I ahve a 10 gallon, btu am having problems getting my NITRATE and NIRITE down. how many fish do you have ( I think i see 3 or 4 in the pics)? Was t hard for you to get your levels good? It's been almost 2 months and my damsels and anemone (bubble tip) is fine, but otherwise, the levels ar horrible! Shoudl i change to live sand? I ahve crushed coral... Hope you can share some advice!

demartini

I have 2 clowns and 1 sixline. I dont have any problem with my nitrites and nitrates, i do a water change every week and i do have live sand. The coral under my sixline is a GSP that came on the live rock i got for my tank.

italgal02

DeMartini,
I do water changes and it doesn't help. Are there any step by step tips on what I should do that may help me out?

demartini

When i fisrt started my tank, I had problems with my nitrates. I did water changes every other day for a bit to get them down. How high exactly is your nitrates? How many fish do you have?

wla1610

italgal02 one trick to do is to get some of the beneficial macro algae and add it to your tank. I'd give that a shot :) Has always worked for me.