New pics of my 20 high

A

alexa11

My first zoo rock

added the GSP, mushrooms, bubble coral, sexy shrimp, and three small zoa frags this week, and split the xenia colony!

spanko

Nice. When you resize your pics in Photobucket resize them to the message board option. They will be larger and the viewer will get a better detail.

A

alexa11

Id love some frogspawn, maybe fox coral, some candy cane coral, and something BLUE!! but i dont know what, and i havnt seen anything blue around here! Maybe i'll try and find some blue zoas or mushrooms. id like rics too, but you cant buy them around here either. It's slim pickens up in maine! any suggestions?

A

alexa11

i believe the ones at the top right are dragon/eagle eyes. there isnt a close up but they are quite vibrant. the ones on MY zoo rock i dont know. there is a close up of that, with my candycane coral

rebelprettyboy

This is a really nice tank. Everything looks really good. this is my first time viewing this thread. Good job on the set up of the tank and the aquascaping is simply amazing!

K

kat74

How in the world did I miss your thread, Alexa??
Your tank looks absolutely fabulous!~
I love the caves; I bet the fishies love swimming through it too!

I want some candy canes like the ones you have, but never see any like that around here.

rebelprettyboy

alexa11;2563228 said:

1. Top corner looks like Starburst Zoanthids
2. to the left of the starburst looks like galectic exposion
3. the orange mouths look close to reverse gorilla nipples. need a closer shot
4. cant really tell need a lil closer shot.

A

alexa11

Yay thanks guys! I've been looking at all of yours trying to create something with all of you as inspiration! :) Im hoping to go to the petstore tomorrow and see if they will order me some frogspawn.