new pics of my 72 gallon

triga22

Looks great. I love the rockwork. How old is the tank? Some Coraline on the rocks and glass will spice it up.

triga22

Wow, that looks great. Its pretty impressive, Ive been in this hobby for a couple of years and your tank looks better than mine. Keep up the good work.

mike22cha

Man nice tank. I've had a reef in progress for over half a year and all I got is 4 corals of which two were the two 8$ from swf.com, ( they are still sweet corals and good practice ones).

azfishgal

Originally Posted by NewtoReef_tank
I plan on puttin a background just can deside on black or blue.
Black would hide your overflow, and if you needed to add a heater, it would also hide that if you got the right one.

javman

very nice, i just got a 72 I hope it turns out as well as yours. What is your stock list/ hopeful list?

i have a Blue tang, Clownfish, Cleaner Warsse, Purple Lobster, Pistol Shrimp.
Corals i have a Sun Coral, Star polyps, Green Zoos, Frag Colt, Button Polyps, Red Shrooms and Green Shrooms, and a Green Goniopora.
And not sure what esle is goin to go in the tank.

prevwon

Originally Posted by NewtoReef_tank
I plan on puttin a background just can deside on black or blue.
I'd go with black too. Like azfishgal said it will hide your sump and I think it looks better

ghettotang

Nice tank set-up. How long have you running the tank. Also what kind of live sand did you use for that is it the sugar fine or a bit bigger size than the sugar fine. The reason for that is that I don't know what kind of good sand to put when I set-up my 125g tank. I want live sand that is at least 3" deep and is suitable for the goby so that when they shift the sand it will pass thru easy without any injury.
Thanx
Jay