New pics of my tank!!!!!!!

gafish

Thanks, it ( Gorgonian) was given to me and was not looking good, it looks better and is feeding, I don't know alot about them but I'm doing my best to make it survive.

symon

Nice looking tank there! I got mine the same way, friend of mine gave it to me, it looked terrible! Looking much better now! Keep up the good work!

carshark

nice tank everything seems to progressing well, cant wait to see more down the road!!! was that an eel in that third pic or fourth dont remember which pic it was...
edit:eek:k fifth picture it looked like an eel...his head

celacanthr

i think it is an engineer goby, is it?
also
OH LORD I NEED THAT GORGONIAN... drools as he looks at the blue polyps against the yellow body, oh well im havin a prob with my tank at the moment so i wont be able to rescue a frag from your tank at the moment.

gafish

question # 1. That is a Condy white with purple tips.
and yes it is a Eel goby, engineer goby.
Thanks for the comments :jumping:

lion_crazz

That gorgonian is beautiful. I am glad that you have it doing as well it is now.

Your dwarf lion is very nice looking. They are such a cool fish. Mine is one of my favorite fish. They just have so much personality and they are so personable.
That engineer goby is cool as well. That looks almost identical to mine. I had one for two years and it got to be about 18 inches in length but my hermit crabs killed it
.... I am now trying to get my new one (4 months old) to be like my last one.
Keep up the fantastic work on your tank!!! I also am curious what size it is...