New Pics of Reset 65

scopus tang

For those who haven't seen it in the fish discussion forum, here's pictures of the 65 DT that was reset in late December. Thanks to Dennis210, Staight8, and all the others who helped.

Current fish occupants are a LMB and a Scopus Tang ~ he'll be moving to bigger quarters eventually.
Corals include . . .
Purple ribbon Gorgonian (one of my favs since I've always had good luck with this one, and I've been keeping them since I got into saltwater).
Here it is all polyped up

Pulsing Xenia ~ this is the remnant of a tank we tore down and fragged out(BTW, it was a 120 with no external filters but Mag 350s for carbon, DSB (undergravel plate used as plenium), T5s and natural sunlight)

GSP, two colonies on rock islands

Nice colt coral from the same original tank as the Xenia

Palys

a couple of Zoa colonies, just starting

Purple mushrooms (everybody should have some)

And Bullseye mushrooms

Someone told me that they were told that bullseyes won't split in aquariums, thoughts?

scopus tang

Oh come on! 19 views and not a single comment? Now you're hurting my feelings
. Are they really that bad?

janastasio

Looks great. Love the xenia! Thats the kind I want to get next. All I can ever find locally is the anthelia kind! What the green plant growing in there?

D

dennis210

Lookin' Good to me! I know I am biased, since I helped.

scopus tang

Originally Posted by janastasio
http:///forum/post/2555305
Looks great. Love the xenia! Thats the kind I want to get next. All I can ever find locally is the anthelia kind! What the green plant growing in there?
Its a macroalgae called grape calupera, and most on here will advise you to stay away from it at all costs. Its an aggressive grower and can quickly take over a tank.
BTW, thank you for the post!