New Pics, x-mas Gift!!

r22wink

Just got a dig. Camara for X-Mas. So here are some pics. Not the greatest still tring to figure this thing out. Not really true color.

I will take some Constuctive Crit. remeber thou I just started w/ adding corals.

r22wink

It is a 120 gal. half cylinder w/ 500 watt HQI DE Metals. My colt coral loves the light, has grown quite a bit.
thanks!!!

pasafire

Originally Posted by r22wink
Just got a dig. Camara for X-Mas. So here are some pics. Not the greatest still tring to figure this thing out. Not really true color.

I will take some Constuctive Crit. remeber thou I just started w/ adding corals.

I think it looks really good :) I like the way you've added so far

mimzy

beautiful! JUST beautiful!! The 1st pic of those zoos is SPECTACULAR.
The pic of the clown and the tang looks like the fish are melded together

I wish I had a tank that looked half as nice as yours does. GREAT job!!!
....more pix! more pix!!!!

jobob

how do the 2 angels get along? i tired it but they kept on fighting. i had a smaller tank though. but i love the tank.

r22wink

thank you mimzy.
The two angels worried me at first also, but they dont bother each other at all. Every now and then they will chase each other off, but all fish do that sometimes..

r22wink

Originally Posted by DEA Bad Lt
What does a tank like that cost? Was it handmade?
I bought the tank used from a friend. Its acrylic so I would say it'd prob. be around $1500-2000 for the tank and stand and such. Just a guess thou, maybe more or less.
I made a new stand and took off the canopy, so I only use the tank itself. It was a nice investment. Tank isnt the best for reef, because its so deep 30". But it is a unique looking. And my light setup has made it work.

joe123

What Kind Of Angel Is That Next To The Flame? Is It A Dwarf And Reef Safe ? ALSO SUPER NICE TANK!!!!!! NOT BAD PICS. LOOKS GOOD TO ME....

r22wink

Originally Posted by JOE123
What Kind Of Angel Is That Next To The Flame? Is It A Dwarf And Reef Safe ? ALSO SUPER NICE TANK!!!!!! NOT BAD PICS. LOOKS GOOD TO ME....
It is a potters angel, It doesnt seem to bother my corals. Has great color.