new pics...

nm reef

Another look at my derasa from a few weeks ago...I like the way this pic turned out...sort of a different perspective...

nm reef

Anybody got any they wanna add....maybe somebody with a new canon G6....come on...don't be shy....

I wanna see what ya got.....:D

misty7850

awesome pictures, can't wait till my tank has more color. I'm being patient though and not adding too much too fast.

pyro

It might not be saltwater, but the crab in the sandbed brough it up. Just to put my baseball sized hermit to scale, those are my rather stubby fingers in the back.

blemmy_guy

nm, your photos are awesome, as always! i cant wait to get my new lights! then maybe i can start on getting the hard corals ive been wanting, not to mention lots more softies, would u mind checking this address out, andseeing what ya think about this light system? thanx todd
Violation of forum policy.

nm reef

Blemmy_guy....i had to edit that link...for about a year now the host here has requested that such links to e-bay not be allowed...sorry and I hope you don't take it wrong.
As for your question....I looked at the fixture and it seems a like high priced to me. A retro kit installed into a canopy would be my preference and probably cheaper too. But...come to think of it I saw a thread on our forums where a member had a fixture like the one you linked...not the same company but 3x250 MH's and I believe VHO suppliments...if memory serves me right he was wanting $550 for it...look in the classified...I suggested he move it over there from new hobbyists or equipment...can't remember which. but it was in the past few weeks that I saw it so maybe a site search for it will bring it back up.

tru conch

NM-awesome pics as always. i use a power shot A70 by canon. its only pushing 3.2 megapixels, but im going to start looking into the SLRs (digitals) in the next year or so, hoping that the prices will drop.

blemmy_guy

Thanx Nm, ill check for it, and dont worry about the edit, its fine. i thought it was a little high too, but im still trying to figure these lights out, im of to see if i can find those lights. thanx again todd

sleasia

Am I doing something wrong. I'm not seeing any of the pictures you are posting. How do I get them. The only one coming through is the baseball sized hermit crab? Thanks for your help...I'm dying to see these shots.

superhero

Originally Posted by sleasia
Am I doing something wrong. I'm not seeing any of the pictures you are posting. How do I get them. The only one coming through is the baseball sized hermit crab? Thanks for your help...I'm dying to see these shots.

this was b4 the update to the boards and all of the old pics were lost sry so outta luck my man...sry

sleasia

Zoot Alors!!! Well at least I'm not so technologically dumb as I thought. thanks for the explanation.