new pics...

nm reef

Another look at my derasa from a few weeks ago...I like the way this pic turned out...sort of a different perspective...

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, NMR. Those shots are astoundingly natural.
Something for me to aspire to with my new camera. I agree with you. This hobby is so much more enhanced with the photography. I have a few 8x11s in my office at work. Every time someone sees them who has not already seen them they just stop and admire.
You have to wonder what hobbyists who are not on BBs or taking pics do with their tanks?

thedude

WOW, thats all I have to say...well maybe not...those pics are truly inspirational to a beginner like me, the kind of stuff that gets people interested in this hobby. Im in awe of both your abilities as a reefkeeper and a photographer. A picture is truly worth a thousand words, and yours are no exception.
Thanks for sharing...keep them coming..especially pics of your new x-mas frags :jumping:

T

tuningvis

Originally posted by NM reef
Speakin' of frags...this is a smallish frag from my frogspawn...the third time I've fragged the main colony. This one and a couple others will soon be in a clients tank for $15 each. Nice to be able to cover some of the expense of maintaining my reef...:yes:

please let me know when you wanna let me have the "client" discount... i'll gladly help out:D