new picture Of 150

mafiea

This is my 150 gallon Mega Flow reef tank that i installed myself. Tank sits 43" AFF 29" Hight 18" Width 72" Long. About 300 pounds of rock.

wangotango

amazing
you built the tank yourself? glass or acrylic? it looks beautiful, what kind of fish do you have?

mafiea

The tank its self, I did not build myself. The tank is a mega flow 150 the entire install was done by me. for fish i have 1-Naso Tang, 1-Foxface, 1-Rostertail Flounder, 1-Yellow Maron Clown Fish,1-Cromis ,1-Lawnmower Blenny,
1-Yellow Tail Damsel ,3-stripe Damsel, 2 Dominos, 1-Blue Damsel & a Lobster to catch the damb Damsel's :mad: !

aw2

Very impressive rockwork.
How did you scape?...are the rocks attached or just stacked on top of one another?

mafiea

ya, Started with egg crate as support on glass then sand then all the rock, finally water, It took some time before i got this set up right.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by mafiea
ya, Started with egg crate as support on glass then sand then all the rock, finally water, It took some time before i got this set up right.

I am getting ready to put about 50 lbs of rock in a 44 and then 100 lbs in a 92, your rock work is great and I would like to emulate it. I have heard of the egg crate deal, but what is it?
Thxs,
Mc