New Pictures of My 40

I was bored today and things were lookin pretty good in the tank so I decided to snap some shots. Some arent so good but I thought they were cool shots so Ill post them up anyway
Enjoy! and Feel free to comment

Thanks everyone!!
I run a single pendant with a 250w XM 20k and an ARO electronic ballast. Ive had great results with this lighting, it doesnt seem to get me the growth rates I had with previous lights but does wonders for coloring up corals in my opinion.

yes those are acans. The photo turned out blurry of them. They are actually a really intense green with red and red/green mouths. Very cool acans that have been with me for about a year now. Started as a couple polyp frag and now have 20+

j.p

wow that is the nicest 40 gallon tank i have ever seen
fom the rock work to the corals to the fish i jst love it
it does look a little cramped thoe feel free to send me corals if u neeed to get ride of any

Originally Posted by J.P
http:///forum/post/2489645
wow that is the nicest 40 gallon tank i have ever seen
fom the rock work to the corals to the fish i jst love it
it does look a little cramped thoe feel free to send me corals if u neeed to get ride of any

thanks for the compliment!! and speaking of fish, Im super surprised no one noticed the heilfrichi in the dead center of the full tank shots lol
funny thing is just a week ago I gave a good friend of mine a maze brain that was bigger than my hand because I needed the space lol.