New Pictures of My 40

j.p

Originally Posted by warlock_king
http:///forum/post/2489707
thanks for the compliment!! and speaking of fish, Im super surprised no one noticed the heilfrichi in the dead center of the full tank shots lol
funny thing is just a week ago I gave a good friend of mine a maze brain that was bigger than my hand because I needed the space lol.
that was 1 of the first thing i noticed and i was gonne ask if that was a heilfrichi but i forgot lol ya and if u need anymore space i will be happy to take and corals

-edit- whats that circled in the red? it kinda looks like a tang and circled in the orange is the a green lepord wrase?

circled in red is a tiny little tang yes. and in orange is a potters wrasse. Both of which if you cant tell are only a couple inches at best. and before anyone says it, I know the tang will be to big (thats why it came out of my 125 and will be going back into a larger tank as soon as its completed when I get into my new place)

B

bonita69

DROOLING I WANT SOME DUNCANS so bad!! Can you frag me one!!
Also is that 2 rock/flowers Anenome in there?
What is that deep red stuff growing the rock, I have a little on piece of frag rock?

The duncans will be fragged shortly but first frag is already spoken for sorry :(
Yes there are 2 rock anemones in there, neither of which bother a thing and add a nice bit of color as well as something people dont have often.
The deep red stuff Im assuming you are talking about the algae on the rock. Im assuming its a type of corraline algae and its grown forever like that with lighter/darker areas throughout the rocks it is on.

B

bonita69

I have one in my tank but have been keeping my corals away from his area. So thanks I know now I don't have to! I love mine and your right they do a bit nice splash of color!

veni vidi vici

I like your Alien Eye Enchino.I have one too,but its not doing so well,part of it filled up with fluid and popped.I was really bumed out.The rest of your tank is awsome as well.

thanks for the compliments everyone!
Ive got about 5 new acans coming next week that shoud have some pretty amazing colors to them. Ill toss up some shots as soon as they arrive!