New Pictures

amanda46051

My Husband and I went on a shopping spree at a coral store in Orlando Florida this weekend. It is a rainy day so I thought I would take some pictures and after about a trillion tries I finally figured out how my camera work and here is the outcome. Let me know what you think. Oh and we bought so many corals we forgot the names of ver half so if you can name them please do.

spanko

WOW THAT WAS A SPREE!!! Are the tangs new too? They a beautiful fish and look good in your tank.

amanda46051

Thanks! Not everything was new only the ones on the frag blocks are the new ones but we spent like $950.00 I did not get any new fish just corals.

coachklm

many are nice ... but escpecially nice are your
Duncans
blasto's
open brain and...your
acans (very nice... ) and expensive...

H

h2ocrazy

I love the Duncans. Great coloring, mine are more of a soft pink color not that reddish tone you have.

amanda46051

One of the replys on here said that I had some blasto's in my tank can someone tell me what picture is the blasto's. I tried doing research but could not find a good picture. I think that he was talking about the mushroom rock that when I bought it the guy said it was a pink frilly mushroom rock. Let me know please

hefner413

I think the little polyp in the 4th pic in the 3rd set is funny - like it's saying, "I'm all alone, but just fine that way."

lank

Great pics the tank looks great.
Love the Naso and the Powder Blue tang how big is your tank and is the PBT aggresive at all?