New Reef Tank Progression (Pics)

f1shman

Yes. And compared to my LFS that offer 24 hour guartness which are basically pointless...I think this site offers a 6 day arrive alive and stay alive guarntee. And that other site we were talking about has 14 day guarntee

f1shman

lol wut u talking about? my finger hurts from touching that sharp rock! lol theres no visable cut or anything, but it feels like a paper cut kinda!! ahhh !!! lol my other finger that felt like that feels good now, but my pinky still kinda hurts doh

jayc

What about the kinds that are made for aquariums? Or are these the one you are talking about. :notsure:

f1shman

Well I didn't have any of those on me, All I had it latex gloves, and a dude that works at my LFS said he put those in his tank and everything died... do'h

jayc

Yea I wouldnt try latex gloves either. I thought you were talking about the ones that are made for aquarium use. :D

f1shman

Okay Since this Thread has now turned into a Q & A thread, I'm making a new one for just pics, check it out lol
It will be called 40 Gallon Reef Progressional Pics

f1shman

Put on my protein skimmer, its sweet, its already bubling, but nothing into the collecction bucket yet, it also is skimming off the top and the protein skimmer return flows into a box that has a floss thing that is already full of sand, I tested my ammonia it still is low, I might wait till it clears up and add a uncooked shrimp from the deli, heard that works really fast.

jayc

Yea I've heard they are good to help it cycle. I seen that your aquarium cleared up it looks good. :joy: