New Refugium for sale.

rkm

Once again I am taking a loss on a piece of equipment. I thought I was able to use this under my tank along with, sump, PM skimmer, GEO reef kalk reactor, and a UV. I have about a 120 gal corner tank. Those of you that have corners know their is very limited space for equipment. I am working on setting up an auto top off. I figured a way to keep the GEO out from under the tank. I still run short for the refugium. So I guess I will have to go to Walmart and get a 10Gal glass tank and add some baffles, and drill it. This is about all I can fit with the sump, PM skimmer, and UV. So This BRAND NEW proclear aquatics mud/refugium has gotta go. I took it out of the box for pictures. The PC light is also brand new and goes with it. It even comes with a drain tube if you need to hook it up to a overflow box, or whatever you may need. I have been trying to sell it for a little while locally, but had no bites. So I put it on ----. here is a link if you are interested. http://cgi.----.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
Thanks for looking..