New RO 4 sale

pixie

I have a brand new, still in box and sealed plastic bags, reverse osmosis unit by aqua safe for sale. It is a 6 stage unit. I think it is 100 gal/day system, but not positive, so won't garantee that. it is a reef system so does not have/need a tank, faucet or auto shutoff. The reason I am selling is because I bought it and then found out our well doesn't have enough pressure to operate it properly. I have a photo of the unit if you are interested.
$75 plus shipping from NC
:happyfish
Also have a new Hi-Tech TDS meter with ATC, $25. will sell for 15 if you are buying the ro unit too.

pixie

I can't remember exactly what the plumber said, but basically our pressure is about 40 gpm short, or something to that effect, we would need to get some kind of system that increases pressure for people on wells. He told us that it would cost between 500 - 800 for the unit plus installation, too much $$. to spend just to have ro water for a 30 gal tank. Miss being on city water now.
oh well...pun intended

T

tizzo

Please shoot me an e-mail.
tizzo@carolina.rr.com
Then post and lemme know when you did. Sometimes my mail goes into a spam filter so I will hafta find it if it does that. I am very interested in BOTH the RO AND the TDS unit!! I will drive to pick it up.:)