New Rock Anemone

coastie5685

recommendations on what this anemone likes to eat?
how many time a week?
any one know what i can feed this baby clown goby?..

kydizzle41

i feed my pink tip anemone krill but i heard they love silversides too. as for the baby clown goby i have no idea

scopus tang

Rock nems are pretty tough - they can get by with the least amount of light of the nems (I believe). It will not host those clowns however
. Feed it Krill once a week or so to start off; as it gets healthier and adjusts you will have to adjust as well. I've found they do fine on light alone.

lmecher

Is your clown goby in the photo, I can't see it. I feel I should warn you. I had a very small one, it got sucked through the slits of the over flow. If yours is very small, I would cover it with screen.

coastie5685

yes for sure... def. more LR is the next purchase. im going to mound it up to the waterline in the tank before i add any more to the tank.

subielover

No expert here, but I think every other day is excessive. Even once a week seems to be a lot. I would try once every 10 days or so.

coastie5685

hm... really? well the lfs said they dont feed them because they sell to quickly.. so maybe thats why he devoured the silverside. but i will.. try in another few days to see if he eats.. maybe go with a smaller piece.