new skimmer arrived

f14peter

Just wait until you pull your first cupful of crud out of it! Between bouts of urges to puke, you'll be amazed that gross stuff isn't in your tank anymore!

ugluk

I got my aqua c remora. I was shocked that there were no mechanical parts to it except for the powerhead that came with it.

New skimmers, woohoo :)
Tip for you, when your collection cup starts to fill up and you decide to use a turkey baster to suck it empty into an empty soda can..make sure your wife does not see it and decide to take a drink while you are busy.......no, she didn't taste it but she did get a monster whiff of some nasty stuff...LOL
A ss 125 on a 29g tank? WOW...that's NASA quality water equipment

nemo02

im using a drain hose down into a 5g water bottle. water is crystal clear. tank has been up and running for about 4 months. inhabitants are,
1 false perc
1 arrow crab
15 blue legged hermits
2 bumble snails
1 turbo snail
1 fighting conch
2 cerith snails
equ.
rena xp2
clss125
stealth heater
55#lr
40#ls

hot883

Na, with that over skimming you are doing, you will be a good candidate for a "mod." position. I say that as we get inducted into the "shark tank" by drinking that cup of skimmate.
:hilarious
j/k. Barry

cyclops

WOW I only have a 65CSS on my 29g Tank. You must really want a clean tank. Good for you maybe I will upgrade

nemo02

75g tank will be up and running soon, skimmer will be moving over into the 38g sump, i highly recomend this skimmer

reefreak

What kind of skimmer is it? I cant find anything when searching ss 125. I am actually in the market for a new skimmer.

SS 125 is made by Coralife. Search for "coralife skimmers" and you will find a buffet of links on them.
I use a SS as well and they are very good IMO.