new skimmer

falconred

what would you think if i said i had a skimmer that can exchange in extremely cold water and in near freshwater salinity conditions and produce air infusion that is so creamy it makes the water look like milk. And it doesnt rely on outside powerhead help nor use outdated skimming methods like cyclones or needlepins nor does it leave a footprint bigger than 10x14 and will output better skimming than a $200k r2k system at 1% of the price.

falconred

we do have this skimmer running on a 800 gal shark tank. it out skims everything we have hands down etss 800 eruo reef 8-3 in two days what takes these skimmers a week

falconred

we are currently making this skimmer - our shop carolina custom aquariums . it runs on a little giant 4 pump . the skimmer can run in or out of sump .8" cylander any hight .shark tank it is 36" top to bottom will post pic when i find my cam u may email me at ccaquariums@alltel.net

tony detroit

Originally posted by cadbury
Email does'nt work, what does that tell ya?

I've seen his pics in the aggressive forum, he's no BS'er.

masterzeus

He may be telling the truth and may have a great product, but the way he is telling us about it sounds like a used car salesman or as seen on tv pitchman. I will believe it when I see it.

streetdoc

Sounds incredible but makes me wonder if there could be such a thing as over skimming a tank. (reef that is):notsure:

masterzeus

I was thinking the same thing. Even if this is legitimate (sp?), the way he is "selling" it to us, no one will believe him.

tkblazer

Originally posted by MasterZeus
He may be telling the truth and may have a great product, but the way he is telling us about it sounds like a used car salesman or as seen on tv pitchman. I will believe it when I see it.

i agree, at least sponsor a forum or do something... i don't think SWF would approve of you spamming the board tryin to sell a product that is not even on the market