new spiny dogfish pics

lion_crazz

Very cool looking sharks!!
By the way, it is a 300 gallon (from what his profile says and pictures look like). They are still not large sharks, so I would not start yelling for the shark patrol just yet. As least someone finally bought something bigger than a 180 for their sharks.
By the way, what all do you have in that tank, redsharky?

redsharky

yes its a 300 gallon (8'x30"x2') its temporary till they get bigger so i can move them up to my 800 gallon... then to my shark pond when i move or my 1200 gallon poly tub 12 feet round.... my sharks dont grow as much as others on this site...not as fast atleast... i now only have 3 leopards 4 stingrays and two spiny dogs... my 240 (8x2x2) has the smoothie at other rays...

marineking

Did you make your 1200 gal or your 800 gal, because I visited a pet store monday and they built their 2 shark tanks with wood and put like a tarp inside to seal it. Kind of odd but it worked. The had two 4 ft leopards in one, and 2 2.5 foot black tips. They were awesome!!!!!! Do you live in warm weather to have them outside or are hey in your house????

redsharky

my 800 gallon tanks is now on hold and i now have to tear down my 300 shark tank. i am in the process of moving and my house is now in escrow. im looking around for houses and the first thing im looking for in the house is a place for is a monster tank like REQUIEM :eek:

jimmyg

I got all of my leopard sharks confiscated by the gov. and a friend of mine had the same thing happen in Chicago. So whatch out posting them, or let me know how I could keep them if I'm missing something. When you get that tank set up let me know, I have a lot of sharks and rays. I get small Bat rays, Butterfly rays, and some other things you don't find at the store very often.

moraymike

From what I hear, they are cracking down on the sale leopard pups in Texas as well... It'll be interesting to see where the trade goes for it's standard "active" shark... dogfish, maybe? Too bad lemons get too big...