new sps coral (pics) superman monti

steelytom

I may be wrong, but those acros look wild/maricultured. I have not had much luck with those. Not that you won't, but they seem to die in about two months for me. I figure they had trouble adapting from natural sunlight and saltwater to my artificial reef. So if they die don't be to hard on yourself and try some true aquacultured acros. Like I said, they may do fine in your tank, maybe it is me.

saltn00b

aquacultured have much better survival rate. especially amongst SPS. but hey, they all come from somewhere.
frog, i posted in your other thread, i am hoping that these were coming from a not great source, and that your tank will help color them up. in a month or 2 you might have very looking corals

steelytom

I bought a browned out wild colony that turned into a very nice tricolor. I have 3 of the 7 wild colonies I bought. Two turned out pretty nice and one is still pretty brown. I have seen some browned out wild colonies turn out as nice as any "LE". Like Saltn00b said, they all came from the wild at some point. Good luck, I hope they do well.