New stuff! about 8 new acro frags and some new rocks :D

S

scoobs

I think its gonna look sooo nice when it grows out!

valida
cali tort
nobilis stag
slimer
pink milli
yellow and green milli

bonebrake

The days are numbered for the poor SPS on the island in a sea of green star polyps!

Keep us updated on growth progress!
:joy:

S

scoobs

Yea I will keep you posted.. Think the gsp will bother it? I ask this question a couple times and everyone was like nah it will be ok... I can try to fight them off :p

S

scoobs

I think thats the slimer you are talking about.. or maybe a milli they both are really hardy i read. Only ones i am worried about is the tort and the valida not doing well.. I think all they others will be fine :)

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Scoobs
I think thats the slimer you are talking about
.. or maybe a milli they both are really hardy i read. Only ones i am worried about is the tort and the valida not doing well.. I think all they others will be fine :)
Scoobs
Someone is unhappy.....Well I'm not talking about you, if your water par are within acceptable range as NSW(natural sea water),...then I would say it would be a flow or light issue. Do a close observation of the pieces ans check for nything out of the orrd...Any visual observation should give you an idea of how the tissue is growing....super small white spots are a give away.
BTW why are they not looking soo good :notsure:
:mad:
:thinking: ?????

S

scoobs

They look fine to me.. what do you mean? I am just worried about them those types seem to be harder to keep.. the short polyp ones with really thin branches

murph145

the valida is a very hardy coral too it can withstand different kinds of light/flow/water etc..
the tort can be a lil more challenging that the others

scubaguy

Looks cool and like the waving hands. One thing I spotted was Bubble algea in the middle of them.
Might want to zap it before it spreads. Second pic

S

scoobs

Yea I have alot of bubble algae.. i just bust it alot and hope it skims out.. I know thats not the best way to handle it but i have so much thats about all i can do.

S

scoobs

One died last night.. Not really sure why it did its only the second thing to die in my tank in over a year.. the other was a blenny that thought a powerhead would be a good home ><
It was a staghorn to most the time they do really good huh? maybe it just gave out from shipping?