new swf.com

shanev

Originally posted by Beth
This was a planned changed and the narrow look is a part of the new feature.
I have noticed that the reply section is about 1/3 the size of the window space offerred. Don't know if this is a clitch to be worked out or not.
For those of you using old bookmarks, you might want to type Saltwaterfish.com in your browser and then go to the message BB button. This will eliminate the double menu options at the left.

Beth,
I hope they change there mind on this as the topics are near impossible to read. The biggest thread on there has 2 words on one line, just not user friendly.
I like the narrow look for the order section fine, but the message board it is just inappropriate. They took a step back instead of a step forward as more and more people are getting higher resolution monitors not lower ones.
Also do you know where they stand ion the right click issue? As a warning to them I have diabled Javascript for this site so I can use right click, so all the Javascript they have for making sure my order is correct is now useless on my computer. In fact I have doubts I can even place an order without JS enabled.

timsedwards

I agree, nice site, and for every other part of the site the thin-ness is good, but it is compromising the message board section! Surely there is a way around it? Because people will be put off and go to other boards and support other online reef companies.
Surely thats not what SWF want?!?
Tim.

I

iluvfish

I don't seem to have slower service - but typing in this tiny message box is really a pain. And I agree - we really need the right click option!
Am glad things are still working though. I am way to addicted to not be able to chat with you guys!;)