New tank..need help//

purfectriot

I have a 55 gal. i have one nudibranch, three shrimp, two damsels and an angel fish...I have recently killed a few things and now i have no idea what to put in this tank of mine..any ideas?
I only have LR i dont have any coral or anything along those lines and my tank is very boring.
I cant seem to find fish that will coexist together. What can i get that will go with what i already have?
I want a lion fish-Cant do that cuz of the shrimp.
I want a nemo-cant do that cuz my damsels already killed one
I want a puffer-cant do that cuz he will eat everything else..
i dont know what else to put in this dang tank! HELP!

mboswell1982

im prolly gonna be the first to tell you this, but, get rid of the damsels, they're nothing but trouble, at least thats the general consensus that ive gotten from everyone on here lol, and you could prolly do a valentini puffer, i think thats how its spelled, but, if you do want to do a clown, id suggest a pair of em, as they seem to do better when paired up

gypsana

What kind of angle do you have? I would stay away from the aggressive fish if you ever want corals and they might terrorize the angle. Definitely get rid of the damsels and get a pair of clowns. There are so many cool fish that can coexist. How long has your tank been running?

purfectriot

Im really trying to catch those damsels but i cant seem to catch them those buggers are FAST! i have a coral beauty angel fish and as of this morning they all seem to be getting along.
Any ideas how to catch them little guys?
He needs to go.

gypsana

Try to put a net in then feed them. Patience is the key, even though it will drive you crazy. Before I would get anymore fish I would slow down and do a ton of research, get to know your equipment, and have fun. I have been in this hobby for about two years and I have built my own tank and did so much research. I any have three fish still and not in a real hurry to add more. I am waiting for my tank to mature so I can get a Mandarin Goby. If you have any further questions I would be glad to help. One more thing, never impulse buy! I learned that the hard way.