New Tank New Fish..

jabberjaws

Well guys I have just added my first saltwater fish to my first saltwater aquarium. Its a 29 gal. with substrate and 18 lbs. lr. I now have a Percula Clown and a Blue devil Damsel, Who seem to be getting along okay. The clown most of the time seems to like swiming in the powerhead current and the Blue devil had already picked out his cave. Besides the occasional nipe just so they know where each other stand. Things looks like they are goin well.
I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys even though I havnt really posted anything before, I have found out alot of info just from all your posts. Hopefully I wont see any majors problems during the cycling period, I can already see myself upgrading to a bigger tank the way things are goin since I really want a Clown trigger and I think this tank might be a little small to have one in.

Congradulations! I hope everything works out just the way you want it. And I know what you mean about upgrading, my ex got me my fish because I liked the pretty colors, but now I am interested in every aspect of the hobby! (I also upgraded in the first 6 months)
~~Megan