new tank!!!!

M

mykrofon

yeah i did measure from the pointy end at the corner to the front glass..............for the width........for lentgh i measure from the left corner to the right corner and for height i measured from the top of the black to the bottom of the black

ruaround

you need to figure out the actual gallons before the proper quantity of LS and LR could be determined...
and this site prohibits posting competitor links...

It looks like the 44g from wal-mart. But if your not sure why don't you use a gallon bucket and see how many bucket fulls it takes to fill it to get a rough estimate?

jafrench

I would get a single 150watt HQI MH pendant with lunar lights built in and hang from your ceiling about 10-14inches off the surface. I would get a 14000K or 20000K bulb for a bluer spectrum, which most corals prefer. This will get light all the way to the bottom for shrooms and polyps while giving brighter light from the middle up for high light demanding corals. I would also go with atleast 60lbs of sand and 50lbs of LR. That light will allow you to keep anything you want. Also add one or two low to medium flow powerheads aimed at the walls for flow. Hope this helps.