new tank!!!

N

newreefers

Finally, I can't wait for it to cycle so I can fill it up!!!

wrassecal

Awesome! Beautiful! I was waiting to see it all put together. You did a great job. I just love those handles so much. Too bad you didn't make them yourself or you could pay for your whole tank from our orders:D The tank and live rock look great too. You are going to have so much fun with that tank.

N

newreefers

NM Reef,
I had the stand and canopy custom built. I couldn't find anything I really liked off the shelf.

ender'sdad

Wow what part of West Palm are you in... I'm in Palm Springs cool I havent run across anyone else from West Palm on any of the message boards.. Congrats on the new tank... Good luck
Jon

N

newreefers

For the moment I am in Royal Palm Beach. By the 27th of this month though I will have moved to Port St. Lucie. That is where the new tank is set up and cycling.

E

elan

i am close!!.. actually working on royal palm way for the rest of the week.... what LFS do you guys go to?... i have been to oceans below a little north of where i am on federal or dixie (i forgot which one).... very nice store and nice store owner.

robbob29

Those are some beautiful inlays on the stand, any chance you could take some close ups of them?
Thanks
Rob

N

newreefers

Robbob,
They aren't inlaid, they are attached and raised. here is a pic of some of them.

N

newreefers

elan,
There is another store called Coral Seas, it is on the corner of Cherry St. and Military Trail. Cherry Street is the 1st light north of Belvedere Road.
Tim,
It is going to be a mix of leathers, softies and stonies. A bit of everything, plus what is in the 37 gal I have now.
wrasselcal,
the handles are hard to see, they are small brass knobs. what you are seeing are the decorative fish I had put on the doors. I posted a pic of them. If you want some shoot me an e-mail.