New tank

salty

I recently talked about getting a panther grouper but found out I have to small of a tank. I have a 29 gallon fish-only tank. I've been working with fishes for a long time but never had a fish that has eaten feeder- goldfishes. Can you please give me some fishes names that eat feeder- goldfish but can stay in a 29 gallon tank. Thank you very much

y2j

Groupers, triggers, most moray eels theres lots of em that will eat feeder goldfish. But I wouldn't suggest putting any of these in a tank that small.

kris

Sounds like you've really got your heart set on feeding live foods!! You could try a trigger but before you buy one ask your lfs owner what he's been eating--my lfs owner tries to wean the ones that will eat live foods onto other types of prepared food.

stig

Apparently, the best way to kill your fish is to feed them feeder-goldfish.
They either get stuck on the way in or the fish find that that they just can't fit them in their stomaches.
Give it a go and let us know how you get on. Sounds like a lot of fun but I reckon keeping them alive is more fun than the circus act of feeding them live food. Wean them off it.