New Thing????

raphael

Ok I have no Clue what this is, But I grabed it. If anyone has any I dea of what this thing is, feel free to explain. Also here are some tank shots.

kart racer

It looks like something a fish store around here sells as a sea apple. Dont know much about them. Everyone says it but it must be amazing to be able to catch your own fish. Do you still have the half moon trigger? Just wondering how his tempermant was.

aidos

i would say that it is some sort of sea cucumber. wat species it is i would have no idea.:happyfish

aidos

btw keep an eye on it cause cucumber are notorius for causing tanks to crash. when they die they excrete toxins, so if it looks sick, starts excreeting a white flemmy substance from its mouth i would suggest getting rid of, put it back in the ocean... just my opinion. :happyfish
BTW very nice tank... i like the trigger, any more pic of him?

tru conch

i agree with adios, looks like a type of sea cucumber. personally i would put it back into the ocean cos its way too big for you tank. and when they die they release toxins into the water, killing everything in your tank. hth

raphael

Ya I will get rid of it, The water looks a little dirty today, I am not sure if it is from the cucumber or I did not clean the acrylic as good as I can. The half moon is still in there, he is a real peacefull fish, He waits his turn when I feed them and he does not pick on any of the fish. Thanks.