New to board, not to hobby

linda2000

Hello everybody! I've been snooping around for a while now, and finally decided to get a new user name. My name is Linda and I've been in the hobby for around 5 years. I have two SW tanks, one 30 gallon, and one 55 gallon, both are Fish only with live rock. I hope I can learn a lot from this board, and maybe help out a few people too! Thanks for reading!

monalisa

Originally Posted by Linda2000
Hello everybody! I've been snooping around for a while now, and finally decided to get a new user name. My name is Linda and I've been in the hobby for around 5 years. I have two SW tanks, one 30 gallon, and one 55 gallon, both are Fish only with live rock. I hope I can learn a lot from this board, and maybe help out a few people too! Thanks for reading!

Yay...welcome!! You're going to really like it here!! Lots of peeps with lots of knowledge, and ready and willing to share it.
Lisa :happyfish

steve24

not that nice of a store, but they carry a very nice selection of things ...
and there is a nice one called jacks in sydney to ...

linda2000

myreef, I'm not going to stoop to your level and throw insults around as you feel the need to do. What a big, macho man you are.
And, I'm quite content with my life. Call me what you will, (who calls a lesbian a fag?), but I obviously live a much happier life than you ever will, I hope your children are proud of you. (because you do have children, right? I mean Mr. Macho, come on?)

04mach

Originally Posted by myreef05
To bad your homo thread got deleted. Thats to bad.
LOL.......
Welcome