New to Los Angeles area, where are the good LFSs?

krishj39

Hey Guys, I moved out to east Los Angeles County recently and I'm looking into starting up a reef aquarium again. Anyone live around here that knows some good LFSs? I've been to a few but they all seem pretty run down and poorly maintained. Where do you guys from around here get your livestock and your equipment?
Thanks so much!

jayeden

i think the main reason that no one has responded to your thread is cause no one can...i dont think were aloud to tell about toher stores on the boards of this site...
i can tell you this site is great though, great stuff ahaha, just order from here...
really though, i have seen may threads where the moderators ask people to not discuss any other stores...

krishj39

Thanks Jayeden, This is a great site and I've ordered a lot of stuff from here! It's been a while since I was active but it used be that LFS were ok to discuss because SWF is an online company. SWF just doesn't want to advertise for other online companies. Understandable. However, basically everyone also needs a good LFS too and I think they understand that people will always also buy things locally. If they were that interested in having a monopoly, they probably wouldn't even have a "classified" forum for people trying to sell and buy used stuff.