New to Los Angeles area, where are the good LPSs?

krishj39

Hey Guys, I moved out to east Los Angeles County recently and I'm looking into starting up a reef aquarium again. Anyone live around here that knows some good LFSs? I've been to a few but they all seem pretty run down and poorly maintained. Where do you guys from around here get your livestock and your equipment?
Thanks so much!

kiddie lala

Originally Posted by krishj39
I'm in the San Gabriel Valley, city of Glendora, basically where 210 and 57 meet.

Wow. I cant help you but if your willing to drive all the way to Lakewood, there are many different types of Lfs.
1-5
1- the greatest
5- the worst
1. Carson's Tropical fish( good service always give you deals, but the place is a lil dirty because they always buy peoples used stuff
)
2. Atlanic Tropical fish( whole sale prices but dont take care of coral/fish good but they always have something new there :joy: )
3. Stricty Fish ( Their whole stock is always expensive, but they always have a sell
)
4. 7 Sea's Tropical Fish ( always have some nice fish hardly any coral but always expensive
)
5. P&P's Tropical Fish( lil coral and fish but their aquarium supplies are good but expensive
)

krishj39

Thanks! Lakewood is pretty far from me but not so far as to make it impossible. Any of those that you think are worth the 40 minute drive?

kiddie lala

Originally Posted by krishj39
Thanks! Lakewood is pretty far from me but not so far as to make it impossible. Any of those that you think are worth the 40 minute drive?

Go to Atlantic if you like corals. they always overstock there aquariums( search on google map to find it)