New To The Board, MY 125

by the way izzy, cathy's prices are way better. ultra clams like that are 40-49$.. the micro's are still not cheap but cheaper than online. she said she's trying to find more sources for them because she wants some and I told her Id snag up as many as I can.

gasman4433

Warlock_king.I just bought the mag 24 from ya.Super nice tank
It looks awsome.I hope my 175 bow looks half that good when I get it done.

thank you much gasman, good luck with that 175 they are a very cool size. kac0143 or somethign like that on the fishheads board has a 175 bow thats pretty cool. get ahold of him for some pics maybe?

maelv

Originally Posted by warlock_king
by the way izzy, cathy's prices are way better. ultra clams like that are 40-49$.. the micro's are still not cheap but cheaper than online. she said she's trying to find more sources for them because she wants some and I told her Id snag up as many as I can.
I am going to have to hit her up then....before I left, she mentioned she would ship....so we'll see....I know she does things on the low low because I got that monster monti cap from her for 10 bucks....
I never was able to make a trip to Cathy's after she got her store up and running...shame...

I think Im going to be doing some trading with her real soon. My huge blue chalice is going to get fragged, and getting rid of one of my maze brains and a frag of that red/green lord that steve used to sell. should get me some things I want from her.

maelv

Originally Posted by warlock_king
I think Im going to be doing some trading with her real soon. My huge blue chalice is going to get fragged, and getting rid of one of my maze brains and a frag of that red/green lord that steve used to sell. should get me some things I want from her.
Yeah....that is sweet...I contacted her, she will ship to me...so I am going to have to see what I can find when the time comes... woo hoo....

Thought id toss one up of my tiny frag rack. Its a suction cup mounted soap dish from good ol wal mart haha. stays way up high in the tank for the higher priority frags that I want to get growin quick.. not much in it but always some nice stuff..

Get some of that!

Got a pretty good shot of the beast size piece of rainbow monti I got and if you look on the left you can sorta see my biggest superman as well. Its got a blue base (couple areas arent as colored up as they could be) and green polyps, supposedly on new growth areas the polyps will turn to an orange/red but all the new growth on this piece is underneath encrusting to the rock it was sold to me on. Once it moves onto my rock we will know for sure what colors they new growth polyps turn.