New Trigger

raphael

A halfmoon trigger, wow nerver heard of that. Does anyone sell them? He is doing fine though, I just cleaned the tank and took off the background paper with a water change and I moved the rock, So hopefully that does not piss him off anymore than what he might be, My eel tried to bite me, butt I guess I was in his way. If you all have anymore information on the trigger feel free to respond. Oh I caught it with a net, in the phillipine sea side of the Island.

thesamm

u have no ides how lucky u are...to live or be in a area where u can catch salt water fish and just dump em in a tank....psh i live in michigan

liontamer

He is also a member of the armed services. LOL, u call those muscles? HA! U got nuthing on me, jk. Sweet fish man, and nice eel too.

fishy411

Great trigger!!! :cheer: It's gotta take some pretty quick reflexes to catch a trigger or any other fish for that matter. Especially in the ocean. Most people i talk to can't even seem to catch a lot of the fish in their tank. ( No names. A lot of them are fw people)

gasguzzler

Any problems with that yellow head grabbin them? Ive heard horror stories. I see youre in the USAF. Heres a buddy of mine stationed at Eglin (lucky son of a...)