New Unused Nano Cube 12G DX PU Only

Hi,
I was blessed with an extra 12G Nano Cube DX for a "House Warming Gift".
So now I am going to sell one so I can use the $$ towards some Live Rock.
I would like to sell the tank for Pick Up Only.
I live in Fairfield CA and work in Hercules (and can work something out with you).
I am asking for 120 USD.
If you have an offer feel free, but I am pretty firm on the 120.
Thank you.
Ben

I emailed Clown Nut.. how about others..
ANY ONE INTRESTED. I may be willing to drop price a little.
I WILL SHIP NOW, but you pay exact shipping, I will but a bigger box to put it in, and the peanuts etc for it.
I just need this extra tank out of my small APT.
Ben

mr.p

Man I just bought a tank and I live in Fairfield man. Selling anything else? man I would of jumped all over that about two weeks ago haha dang. I was looking for a Nano tank but didn't want to order one online.

Originally Posted by Mr.P
Man I just bought a tank and I live in Fairfield man. Selling anything else? man I would of jumped all over that about two weeks ago haha dang. I was looking for a Nano tank but didn't want to order one online.
LOL
Nope, all I have is the 1 full complete tank (damn you live pretty close too LOL).
Funny enough is i've had the tank for about a month, just sitting here and I am just now really trying to get rid of the f'ing thing (Fiancee is tired of it being a "Decoration" in the living / dining room (I live in Sheffield Greens, so they aren't the biggest apt's).
Have you checked out Pet Club in Cordillia? Pretty nice place, but they don't have any rocks or such (I am going this weekend to All About Fish to pick up some rocks).
Do you know of any place other then Sea Splender that carries rock? (Sea splender sells rock for 6.99 / lb with no discounts).

mr.p

Yeah I've checked out Pet Club and they are very nice there. I go to Solano so Sometimes after class I check out Pet Club. I just buy my rocks from World of Pets across the street it's 5.99 a pound that's where I've bought my two aquariums from also. Sea Splendor is cool but man they are expensive and they'll milk you for every dollar your worth lol. People there are very helpful though and nice. besides that doesn't Pet club sell live rocks? are they cured? I've heard of some good places in SF and a guy on here told me he get's his live rocks from a store in SF for 3 bucks a pound. Don't know if they're cured or uncured or not but something you might want to look into if your down in the City. Good luck I hope you sell the Nano. I'm still tempted but I just got into my new 16 gallon that's still cycling. Luck hasn't been on my side lately haha. I wanted a nano bad a few weeks ago.
Btw where did you go to high school? I see in your profile your older then me by a little 4 yrs or so. I went to Fairfield High and graduated in 2003.
Also where is All about Fish at?
I've been looking into fish stores in Sacramento Also there's some nice ones.
Does the Nano Tank come in with a built in filter? i'm jw.

Originally Posted by Mr.P
Yeah I've checked out Pet Club and they are very nice there. I go to Solano so Sometimes after class I check out Pet Club. I just buy my rocks from World of Pets across the street it's 5.99 a pound that's where I've bought my two aquariums from also. Sea Splendor is cool but man they are expensive and they'll milk you for every dollar your worth lol. People there are very helpful though and nice. besides that doesn't Pet club sell live rocks? are they cured? I've heard of some good places in SF and a guy on here told me he get's his live rocks from a store in SF for 3 bucks a pound. Don't know if they're cured or uncured or not but something you might want to look into if your down in the City. Good luck I hope you sell the Nano. I'm still tempted but I just got into my new 16 gallon that's still cycling. Luck hasn't been on my side lately haha. I wanted a nano bad a few weeks ago.
Btw where did you go to high school? I see in your profile your older then me by a little 4 yrs or so. I went to Fairfield High and graduated in 2003.
Also where is All about Fish at?
I've been looking into fish stores in Sacramento Also there's some nice ones.
Does the Nano Tank come in with a built in filter? i'm jw.
Yes, there is The Aquarium in Sacramento that is very nice (with SMUD their eel).
As for All About Fish, they are in concord and their rock is $4.50/lb for over 10+lbs and it is cured.
I graduated from Armijo HS in 1999 (early graduater, my name is Ben Kevan, might have heard of me).
As for the Nano Cube, it comes with Built in 3-Stage Filter, 2 24w Power Compact Lights, with 2 fans on the hood (1 in 1 out).
Yeah, it has EVERYTHING you need for most corals, maybe not all, but it can handle a whole lot.
If you wanted I could show you the tank, and show you mine that is setup (but cycling without rock right now, I am getting rock this weekend, I just setup the tank on sat).
If you have AIM hit me up:
AIM - Funkmunke22
Y! - Funkmunke4
MSN - EclipseAgent@hotmail.com

mr.p

Originally Posted by eclipseagent
Yup yup and away.

Sell that thing already dude haha. quit being a weenie

L

lbaskball

HOw far are you away from Los Angeles? If it is brand new unused 12gal DX version, let me know.

L

lbaskball

Crap, your about 5hrs away..i dont want to pay for shipping. I would of bought for 110 if you lived at least half an hour away from LA