New Updated Pics of 25 !

susiestank

Here are some new pictures of my 25 gallon. As some of you remember I lost my entire tank back in August because of a circuit breaker incident. So here it is as of last night. It has been a work in progress to rebuild it. Hope you enjoy and leave some comments!
Now in it is:
  • Percula Clown
    Mushroom Polyps
    Zoo's
    Cleaner Shrimp
    Xenia's
    Peppermint Shrimp
    Emerald Crab
    Snails - Nassys , turbos , nerites , ceriths , bubble bee , and astreas.
    Crabs - blue legs , zebras, and scarlets

Thanks for looking!

anubisxero

Looks very nice! The rockwork is great and colorful! Are you planning on adding anything else?
Good job!
Jason.

nanoman94

Yeah it looks great! It has definitely come a long way from when we first started. Working on the tank with you is so much fun, and I can't wait to see what we get to work on next!

jhuggins

You have a lot more coralline then I do. I love the rock work, do you do anything special to get all that purple?

dskrezyna

Love the tank and the fact the clown has the tank to himself. Having just the clown in there allows people to focus on other things like the corals and invertebrates.

susiestank

Originally Posted by dskrezyna
Love the tank and the fact the clown has the tank to himself. Having just the clown in there allows people to focus on other things like the corals and invertebrates.

It will eventually have more fish - probobly 3 in the end. But I like to not rush things because I cant have too many fish in the 25. So I dont want to be done with the fish aspect quickly.

susiestank

Originally Posted by dskrezyna
What else have you been looking at? A goby? blenny? chromis?

I had a yellow watchman before the whole circuit breaker incident. I will probobly get him agian. I lliked him alot and he hung around the bottom - so he never bothered the clown. I am also looking at sixline wrasses.

frankthetank

I thought they looked great! I love the rock work with all the coraline. Great looking zoo's and I love that mushroom. Great pics!