New Wrasses

puffer32

I have the same 2 wrasses. The solar has been picking alot on the flasher lately for some reason. Be careful if you have an open top, both of mine have jumped out, luckily, i saw them and was able to put them back in.

triga22

Very nice fish. Not looking into getting one until I upgrade but what would be a size tank they need. Next year im looking at 120.

nicetry

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Very nice fish. Not looking into getting one until I upgrade but what would be a size tank they need. Next year im looking at 120.
A 120 would be very nice, and you could house 2-3 comfortably. They are active and the larger fairies get to be in the 5 inch range so 75=90 gallons is a decent sized tank for one.

wanabebell

beautiful fairy and flasher
im surprised they do well with eachother since they are so closely related to eachother

puffer32

Originally Posted by wanabebell
beautiful fairy and flasher
im surprised they do well with eachother since they are so closely related to eachother
My solar barely tolerates the flasher, he gets down right mean to him some times. But just when i see the flasher getting a bit stressed out, and i think i should remove him, solar settles down. Hope blue doesn't have any problems with his 2 down the road.

wanabebell

IMO and i cant say because i cant see your situation Im bet your flasher will die either of hurassment or more like starvation make sure that flasher gets enough food
but i honestly can say for sure so i wont say but id watch it

puffer32

Blue, what size tank? you may be ok if your tanks large enough. I have a 150 and most days they get along ok, the flasher steers pretty clear of the solar when hes in that mean mood and the solar makes him stay to one side of the tank., nothing serious, just alittle chasing, where before, it was almost constant. Most of the time they just ignore each other. And from all I have read, you can mix fairy wrasses.
I just love how the flasher flashes those fins. Mine has been schooling with my 2 anthias lately, eats well and seems very happy.

A

azul1994

wow i wish i had a larger tank so i could fit larger fish like that