New zoo pictures, need help w/ id

rabid frog

Here are some new Zoo pics. The paly's I just got and dont have an ID on them yet. Other green ones I am wondering if the are jokers?

Not sure what these are either..

mopar9012

Nice pics. I dont think they really have a name. I think people just call pruple zoos...purple zoos. Blue zoos are called blue zoos.
I could be wrong though.

rabid frog

Thanks for the compliments!!

nah they have names, like gorilla nipples, armageddon, purple people eaters, bam-bams, etc..

bronco300

if you want names google zoaid and you should find a nice site with names of zoos...dont let names get to you as it is a way for people/companies to jack prices up
i think jokers have a green rim with purple center as far as i'm aware..looks more like radioactive

rabid frog

Thanks guys.
Im not getting hung up on names, but some people have asked me what they are called. So I figured I would ask around.
De once the green ones grow out a bit more I'll be fragging them, maybe we can work a trade.

demartini

Originally Posted by rabid frog
Thanks guys.
Im not getting hung up on names, but some people have asked me what they are called. So I figured I would ask around.
De once the green ones grow out a bit more I'll be fragging them, maybe we can work a trade.
That would be awesome!!

catawaba

Originally Posted by larryndana
whoever posted that site, thanks.

No problem. It's actually in my 'favorites'

catawaba

:joy:
Thanks!
I use it all the time.....I like the creativity of some of the names....
Kinda like a fancy restaurant.
I'll have the Meticulously smooth and tender porcine cylindrical roast on a cloud of gluten heaven, with a tomato puree accompaniment.
aka HOT DOG