New Zoos and new ligths

harndog

I wish the color on the zoos was more real they are really bright orange fringe and baby blue centers

zanoshanox

I think they look really intensely awesome. Love yor lighting...That isnt a toad in the 2nd pic is it? (the yellow thing) :joy:

monalisa

Very cool!! Did you just get the new lighting today?? Really awesome looking tank!!! :cheer:
Lisa :happyfish

harndog

Nope it's been on for about a week it's a 300 w mh (2 150 double ends) and 4 64 w pc atinincs. The corals love it. here is a full tank pic before I got the stands on there made one with wood.

harndog

This dude out of Sac Cal makes them. Nice work for sure. you can find him on the great autcion site. Only Jebo is cheaper. I liked this better than the Orbit and Coralife

devaji108

Originally Posted by Harndog
Nope it's been on for about a week it's a 300 w mh (2 150 double ends) and 4 64 w pc atinincs. The corals love it. here is a full tank pic before I got the stands on there made one with wood.
Hey harndog nice tank and lights :cheer:
I am going to get better lighting 4 my 90 gal. reef how much $$ was your lighting?? :thinking:
thanks Deva

kdfrosty

Harn-
Great pics!
i have VERY similar zoos, and they spread FAST. Carefult, b/c they may overrun LR in your tank. Mine spread faster than GSP.

harndog

KD that would be sweet as soon as they start spreading I will begin placing rocks to frag onto. LFS will do some trading with me. I also have some eagle eyes and some need looking brown that have a tiny yellow dot in the middle. Zoos are so cool. I want some dark blues with red fringe now.

kdfrosty

Originally Posted by Harndog
I want some dark blues with red fringe now.
What you got to trade?!?!? lol

harndog

I run 10k mh and 4 65 w atinics.
KD nothing yet I still want to get these up and running. I have some neat brown I have not seen many of. They just have a small neon green dot in the middle kinda cool no pics yet lol. I also have these eagle eyes I am trying to frag LFS wants some. Have toadstool frag that I just did doing well. Lots of mushrooms about every color will have some pulsating Xenias soon. Just really starting.

fishmamma

The new zoos look great Harndog. I have a similar colony that is also spreading like wildfire.
I have some of those neon peach and greens too, have they spread fast gor you? I got mine about a week ago, just curious.