New Zoos

ags

I can't figure out how to resize the pic. I bought a new computer and my old one had this program that resized them for me. It was a program I downloaded from online. Anyone know where I can get the same or similar program?

escape2thewater

There are many programs you can get to do this but an easy way is to just open the pic with microsoft paint. Then you can click on your menus to "Stretch/skew" and shrink the pic down that way. Thats what I use and it comes as part of most windows systems. HTH.
Kyle
;)
ps - now can we see those zoos!

touchdown34

Nice zoo's...how fast do they grow...I hear you can buy them online for about 10 - 20 bucks for a couple of inches. So I was wondering what is the rate of growth under the right conditions?
Thanks,
Tim

ags

I am not sure about the growth rate on these in particular. I have some of the more common variety type and they grow pretty fast. The ones I posted came on a 2.5 X 2.5 inch plug and cost $25.

j21kickster

Those are some nice ones- I love zoanthids- some really nice ones can be a bit pricey but mine are under PCs and grom about 4- 5 polyps per month some grow faster than others. But they are pretty hardy and are easy to propagate. Here is a pice of some of mine- (hope you dont mind)