Newbie Identification help needed.

sj022698

I just got a new piece of rock today it I think it has some extra stuff with it.
It looks to me like a few mushrooms which I've labeled "mushrooms" . Will you please confirm if these are mushroom.
I have no clue what this is so I labeled it "I have no clue"
This is not from the rock I got today...This was a hawaiian featherduster but I don't know if it's still in there. Is there any way to tell if it left it's tube. I labeled this one "featherduster"
I appreciate your help!
Thanks,
Justin

sj022698

Ok, by recommendation, I tried moving the Plate Coral (pretty sure) to the bottom and off the rock. However, it is on there pretty good an this is a first for me. It just showed up on the LR I got. For the bottom I use CaribSea Tahitian Moon Sand. Is it ok to move the plate to that? If so, how should I do it?
Also, it looks like the plate has lost it's green colors etc... and it just very pale and hard. Is it dead? If not, should I just leave it alone?
Also, what should I be doing to feed or take care of it. Before I got corals, etc... I was going to do months or researching but I just found it on the rock so I want to take care of it and hope it works out.

ophiura

I would say the coral is only the skeleton and IMO it is dead. I agree that one looks like a worm tube (just leave it - there might still be a worm) and the others might be mushrooms.