Newest Fish - Blueline Angel

bigal0221

Sharkbait,
Thanks for the compliment, everyone is doing great. I hope those 2 guys don't go too crazy when I add their new buddy because they will have had the DT to theirself for 8 weeks when I put the angel in. The angel seems to be much more boisterous as well so wish me luck!

bigal0221

Yeah, I was actually going to go a little bigger but I have it upstairs in my office above finished room in the basement so i wanted to make sure that it did not end up downstairs!
I have had the tank up and running for about 3 months now and only have the 2 fish in the DT and the angel in the QT and I already can not get my mind off of setting up a smaller reef tank.

bigal0221

Yeah, since I'm getting all fish that will grow to 8-10" I am thinking that I will go for 5 fish and I may add a dwarf angel as a 6th but I def think that my last fish will be a Purple Tang. What about you? You doing FOWLR or a reef set up?

sharkbait35

IM thinking of setting up a reef but right now all i have is fish with live rock. I happen to have 2 dwarf angels a lemonpeel and a bicolor.

bigal0221

Are those guys doing O.K. together? I know they say not to have 2 together but I would think that they would do fine in a 75g.

sharkbait35

at first the lemonpeel had bullied the bicolor but after awhile he just stop bullying now their doing fine together.

bigal0221

I was thinking about a Flame Angel but not totally sure yet, I am still trying to decide on the rest of my fish.

hammerhed7

great pick up, that is the best looking blue line I have seen in a long time, body is nice and tall, and perfect fins. Hope he does well for you.