Newsflash: Thomas712 has MORPHED

fshhub

Hello everyone and good morning,I just wanted to let you all know we now have a new Shark.
His name is, Thomas712.
Welcome aboard, Thomas712. We look forward to hearing more of your sagely advice.:D

ryebread

Congrats Thomas!
Can't wait to have a new guy buying all of the booze over in the tank........I was going broke for a while there. Yay for the new Shark! Good job.

timsedwards

just out of curiosity how do mods get chosen? I think we should have a whole electoral system, electoral college, first past the post system, lol :D
Are there just more mods depending on traffic? Just curious, for all us who love the board and would like to start canvassing for votes, lol!
Cheers,
Tim.

timsedwards

lol DVSKIN one day we will all be mods...in a perfect world *puts arm around shoulder and looks at sunset over mountains!*]
Tim. :cool:

T

thomas712

Thanks everyone for your kind words.
Just because I screwed up; got in the wrong line, and got a promotion doesn't make me a rocket scientist.
I'm just like all of you learning everyday in the trenches filled with saltwater, to which I understand there is a mop and a bucket with my name on it ;) . I will continue as before only with extra duties.
I thank the other sharks for their confidence in me.
I also than everyone else for sharing there knowledge and experience and interest in the hobby that we all love.
Thomas

wolffam

Congrats !
Looking forward to your continuing advise and opinions. job well done.
PS: Don't forget the "Floor Wet" sign:D

ophiura

Originally posted by Thomas712
to which I understand there is a mop and a bucket with my name on it ;) . I will continue as before only with extra duties.

Did Rye tell you that you
had to do the mopping now???
Why that little.....
This doesn't get you out of your chores Rye, only the bevs!!!! :p :D :)
Welcome aboard Thomas! :D